Harris & Schroeder, PLLC is a general practice law firm offering Family Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Drafting, Mediation services, and Business Formation/Representation to clients In Travis County, Williamson County and the surrounding areas. Our family law attorney routinely handles matters such as divorce, child custody, child support, and securing protective orders.
Our offices are conveniently located on Crystal Falls Parkway in Leander, Texas between Bagdad and Hwy 183. We can be easily accessed via 183A or 1431. We have three conference rooms, allowing us to conduct comfortable, confidential meditations. We have also added a Children’s Waiting Area, which allows parents to speak freely during their consultation, without censoring for their children’s sake. The Children’s Waiting Area has toys, books and more. It is only accessible to the parents and has closed circuit monitoring which is visible by the parent in their own conference area.
We offer free initial consultations and convenient payment plans. Whether you live in Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, Hutto, or a surrounding area; Please call our office at 512.686.0446 or email us to schedule your free consultation today.
Our Family Law staff has over 20 years of combined family law experience in the Central Texas court system.
Attorneys I’ve dealt with didn’t listen to me or fight for my rights.
Our Attorneys maintain constant, open communication with our clients, and represent them zealously.
- How a ‘Foundation Lite’ Can Pass on Family Values via Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog – Passing … http://t.co/2U2GFYXYNe
- CLE on Planning Techniques for Large Estates via Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog – The American … http://t.co/CakKjGz0wr
- ME Destroys Wedding Ring via Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog – When Gary McInich was watching … http://t.co/zRTC5I8iw5
- NBA’s First Black Player Dies at 86 via Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog – Earl Lloyd, the first … http://t.co/lRQduxQoop
- Tougher Rules for Retirement Brokers via Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog – President Barack … http://t.co/5Szt6b85sl